A payment gateway is an online payment processing interface, which automates the payment transaction between the buyer and e-business, online retailers or traditional merchant. Payment gateway is usually a third-party service that is actually an online software program which process, verify, and accept or decline credit card transactions on behalf of the merchant through secure Internet connection. Payment gateways protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant. There are several good payments gateways available in India and WORLDINDIA partners with the leading payment gateway providers to give the best TDR rates to its clients and proudly provided solutions to many online ecommerce website in India and abroad.
Benefits of Online Payment Gateways:
Do write us about your payment gateway requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org . We would revert back to you with custom made payment gateway and ecommerce solutions to you asap.
- Online payment gateways give the merchant the ability to sell round o clock. Users can view the products, add to cart and complete the checkout process by making the payments through credit cards, debit cards and net banking accounts.
- Payment gateway service ensures secure transactions sent over the Internet. The information, which is sent across to interfaces are encrypted.
- Payment gateway service performs online payment transactions much faster than manual processing. For buyers, it means that they no longer have to bear long lines at the counter for the payments. They can complete the entire online transaction process with a few clicks of a mouse.
- Shoppers can purchase items with just a few mouse clicks and also can pay via Payment gateway with their net banking or credit cards. Even a child, with the supervision of a mature adult, can perform online shopping and enjoy the experience.
- Unlike brick-and-mortar stores that have limited shopping hours, a merchant's website remains open 24/7. Thus, customers can do their shopping and payment even at odd hours or at their convenience.