Terms & Condition
Also read our Service Agreement Before ordering
- Web hosting accounts are for the purposes of hosting websites and email ONLY. Any account found running a game server, an IRC server, or an IRC bot, will be terminated immediately. Any fees paid will be forfeit.
The person that signs up for an account is the person responsible for it. If you no longer wish to be responsible for payment contact Worldindia.com immediately. Accounts are NOT transferable without specific permission from Worldindia.com.
- Any account which consistently exceeds its disk quota will be asked to upgrade to the next level package. Similarly, accounts which place a great level of stress on a machine through excessive CPU usage will be asked to upgrade to a higher level package. We reserve the right to kill any process which uses considerable amounts of CPU time and RAM. Refusal to upgrade or to bring system usage within account parameters may result in the termination of the offending account.
- Accounts cannot be used for any of the following purposes: Spamming or sending UCE (unsolicited commercial email), software piracy, distribution, hosting & advertising of pornographic material, hacking, or attempting to use machine or network resources for unlawful purposes. Any account violating these rules will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be issued. Accounts used for Spam will be charged $100 per complaint received plus any expenses incurred in cleaning up after the Spam.
- Worldindia.com will not be held responsible for any content on its client's sites which others may find offensive.
For new clients only, accounts cancelled within the first two weeks of service will receive a full refund. Accounts voluntarily cancelled after that period will not consider for any refund.
- A bounced check will incur a Rs.500/- service charge, and all future payments must be made by credit card or money order.
- You are responsible for keeping Worldindia.com informed of any changes to your name, mailing address, phone number, or email address.
- General system support is available free of charge by telephone or email. Support for Advanced UNIX topics, and HTML, when available, will incur a charge of Rs.3000/- and Rs.2500/- respectively.
- If you do not see a utility or program on our servers that you require, please inquire about it. We can obtain and install nearly any utility that you may need. However, there may be circumstances where we cannot fulfill every request or where we must charge a fee for the service.
- All Worldindia.com non-dedicated servers run the Slackware distribution of Linux, with a recent kernel version. Please do not ask for installs of other operating systems (including, but not limited to, Red Hat Linux) unless you are paying for a dedicated server.
- Services are provided on an 'as is' basis. Worldindia.com cannot and will not be held liable for any damages that may occur, whether indirect, incidental, or consequential that may arise out of use of Worldindia.com's services. Please remember to always keep a local backup copy of your work on your own personal computer.
- Worldindia.com reserves the right to alter, amend, or change these policies at any time. All accounts are required to comply with any changes made to these policies while their accounts are active. Notification of any major changes to the policies will be emailed to all accounts.